Saturday, November 12, 2011

and you weren't having any of those

maddening and bewitching.

it's like i am taking my first breath. i've emerged from this murky pool, worn out and exhausted, ready for normacly (again.) no more late nights, distracted pauses, muses on various public transit across the big smoke about where i am going (philosophically and metaphorically, of course). i'm gone. not there, not anywhere, really, and i'm going at it alone. there is nothing like the universe being silent and letting you (me) stew until it all clicks into place.

and i never had a dream about. never. not once. my dreams rule my life, apparently. that keen capacity of physical sensation, yes it was there, but oh my oh my. not in my dreams.

but that photo. oh it's still in my grasp.

cheap sangria does the trick. i'll sleep tonight and won't wake. i know.